GRANT "LIFELONG LEARNING AS A FACTOR IN REDUCING THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF LABOR MIGRATION"
- Vision, mission
- Plans and reports
- Financial information
The problem of labor migration is relevant for the countries of Eastern Europe.
The loss of valuable highly qualified personnel is harmful to the national economy and requires the application of measures aimed at replacing personnel within the country. One of the solutions to this problem we see in the implementation of the continuing education program. In particular, by creating and implementing educational methods that allow students to quickly acquire the necessary skills in various areas of the regional economy. It can also promote employment, reduce unemployment and social tension in society.
Scientific ideas regarding such techniques are considered especially valuable by us.
“We strive to summarize experience in understanding lifelong educational processes as a possible factor in preventing negative consequences for the national economy of labor migration”
“We want to provide interested structures and government bodies with systematic educational methods that can solve the problems of employment by increasing their level of education, obtaining new knowledge, skills and competencies.
We assume that the presence of such scientifically based methods in their implementation will minimize the negative consequences of labor migration."
Plans and reports
- The allocation of a targeted Grant for the publication of scientific articles on the subject of "Lifelong Learning".
- Obtaining primary reliable information in the form of scientific publications in the volume of the targeted Grant on the subject of “Lifelong Learning”, confirmed by expert assessments through the double-blind review of scientific manuscripts.
- A systematic analysis of scientific publications in order to generalize methods and develop recommendations for the implementation of educational processes in the framework of the concept of "Lifelong Learning".
- Informing interested structures and government bodies about the results and potential prospects of "Lifelong learning as a factor in reducing the negative effects of labor migration" project.
- An external targeted Grant for the publication of scientific articles on the subject of “Lifelong Learning”, as the primary reliable information for further system analysis, generalization of methods and development of recommendations for the implementation of educational processes under the concept of “Lifelong Learning” involves funding in the amount of 3,000.00 EUR.
- Financing of work related to the remaining procedures of “Lifelong learning as a factor in reducing the negative effects of labor migration” project is carried out at the expense of internal or external resources.