A license agreement is signed for the use of the work by others. A license is a permission granted by an author or other copyright holder to use a work. The author or copyright holder is the licensor, and the user of the work is the licensee.
Six licenses have been generated from combinations of rights:
- BY: author citation;
- BY-SA: author citation, distribution under the same conditions;
- BY-ND: author citation, prohibition of derivative works;
- BY-NC: author citation, non-commercial purpose;
- BY-NC-SA: author citation, non-commercial purpose, distribution under the same conditions;
- BY-NC-ND: author reference, non-commercial purpose, prohibition of derivative works.
For licensing issues, please carefully review https://creativecommons.org/licenses/
See also AutÕS Chapter VII.